To help girls envisage their future in business and entrepreneurship, we need the experience and the opportunities that businesses and organisations can provide.
Not only can businesses benefit by identifying (and possibly recruiting) talented individuals who may never have otherwise contemplated business as a career option, but they also benefit from helping the economy to build for the future. Offer your female associates the opportunity to reach out to girls and young women and share with them what a rewarding career can be achieved in your company. Additionally, Modern Muse can provide a framework for you to showcase the work your company and the women within it already undertake to inspire the next generation.
Why Get Involved?
There are numerous advantages, for the present and for the future:
- Inspiring young women in your organisation to go on and achieve more.
- Raise the profile of your organisation as a visionary and socially responsible institution, keen to nurture talent.
- Gain personal and professional fulfilment from your role in shaping future talent.
- Become an important part of your local community.
- Support the economy for the future.
- Use your involvement to generate PR for your business.
How to Get Involved
Encourage female employees to sign up as Muses by:
- Sending a message to all your relevant contacts encouraging them to sign up and help drive the movement.
- Creating an internal Modern Muse network and running a series of events and initiatives to inspire the young women in your organisation.
- Liaising with local educational organisations for groups of young women to visit on field trip/work experience/internships.
- Contacting local schools and businesses about Modern Muse and encouraging them to become involved.
Corporate Profile Page
Setting up a corporate profile page will highlight the commitment and contribution your organisation has made to the project will feature:
- Your company logo.
- Message of support.
- Your Company’s Muse’s and their activity.
Contact us about creating a corporate profile >>